The new HUAWEI nova 9 SE was sporting camera and vlogging features that are sure to change the game and set new trends for savvy content creators and aspiring influencers. Not only packaged with some of the most incredible content creation tools but with AppGallery’s endless possibilities, the nova 9 SE is an incredible and stylish product that will keep young creatives at the cutting edge of chic and innovation.
Explore all your interests with AppGallery by checking out some of the curated collection of essential and trending apps, all packaged to help nova 9 SE users maintain a cool, fast-paced, creative lifestyle:
- Create vlogs with video editing apps – The new HUAWEI nova 9 SE is equipped with Continuous Front and Rear Recording features, which enable users to seamlessly film from different perspectives. With video editing apps such as CapCutand Picsart Photo Editor to complement the video footage, nova users are sure to create some of the best content.
- Share moments on social media – Capture wonderful life moments with the HUAWEI nova 9 SE’s 108MP High-Res camera and share it on social media apps like Snapchat and TikTok. Become an influencer in the spotlight, but also maintain personal conversations with friends through secure and private social messaging apps like Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, and more.
- Take your productivity to the next level – With the 66W SuperCharge feature, HUAWEI nova 9 SE offers users fast and efficient charging in just 36 minutes. There are also many apps that can improve efficiency and productivity, like Microsoft Officeand WPS office to keep nova users on top of everything.
- Shop to your heart’s content – With just a tap on their smartphones, users can purchase anything they need on apps like LazadaandShopee. There are also specialty e-shopping apps that can be found from AppGallery, such as SHEINfor fashion items.
- Dominate in your mobile games – Popular games in the Philippines like Mobile Legend Bang Bang, Clash of Clans (download via Petal Search), and many more are available for users to immerse themselves in exciting games and challenges.
New HUAWEI nova 9 SE users in the Philippines will be able to enjoy benefits including:
Gift Packs from Huawei owned apps
- HUAWEI Video: Discover vast catalogues of local and international dramas, movies, cartoons, documentaries and live concerts on the HUAWEI nova 9 SE on the go with 1-month free HUAWEI Video plus VIP and 2 HUAWEI Video Movie Pass (worth Php 310)
- HUAWEI Music: The music streaming app has partnered with top music labels in the Philippines such as Viva Records under license partner Believe Digital, for Filipinos to enjoy the hottest local songs anytime, anywhere. Moreover, the new HUAWEI nova 9 SE users could now enjoy 3 months free of HUAWEI Music Premium service (worth Php 387)
- HUAWEI Books: A treasure trove of multilingual e-books and comics across an extensive array of categories for users to explore. Users could now begin their e-reading journey with book credits worth Php 50.49.
- HUAWEI Themes: Features thousands of home screen wallpapers, stylish texts and icons for users to customize their phone screen. In collaboration with ABS-CBN, HUAWEI Themes also features the famous Filipino icons in the all new Ravalo Komiks Universe including Darna, Captain Barbell and Lastikman created by artist Mars Ravelo. Moreover, nova 9 SE buyers can enjoy the exclusive HUAWEI nova Themes and Always-on Displays (AODs) designed by HUAWEI Themes Studio for free for one year.
- HUAWEI Mobile Cloud: Keep treasured memories and private information safe in the cloud by starting with one month free of Cloud storage 200GB (worth Php 149).
More benefits from top local app brands include Php 100 off and free membership on Watsons with a min. spend of Php 1000, free one-month subscription on VivaMax (worth Php 149), Php 100 cashback with ShopBack, Php 100 discount with Upstream PH, Php 200 off with MetroMart with a min. spend of Php 2500 for new users, and Php 50 worth of reward points from Globe One!
Thanks to the support from its app partners and users, AppGallery has grown to become one of the top 3 app marketplaces globally, serving more than 580 million monthly active users across over 170 countries and regions. In addition to AppGallery, users can also enjoy a comprehensive and seamless digital experience through more Huawei native apps such as the navigation app Petal Maps and search engine Petal Search to meet their daily needs.
Pre-order the new HUAWEI nova 9 SE for PHP13,999 from March 18 to March 24, 2022 and get freebies such as the HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i and HUAWEI Cloud worth PHP4,745. Get it from the Huawei Online Store, or at the Huawei Flagship Stores on Lazada, and Shopee.
Visit Huawei Philippines’ official pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to stay updated on the latest promos and devices.
More from News
Home Credit Philippines eyes further growth with its acquisition by Thailand’s Krungsri, Japan’s MUFG
Leading consumer finance company Home Credit Philippines (“HC Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc.”) today announced its new shareholders following the completion …
More than 400 small businesses in PH now accept Bitcoin payments
A payment fintech launched in 2021 is transforming the landscape of the Philippine digital economy by enabling more than 400 …
OPPO Reno8 T Review – Just The Way I Like It
OPPO does another extended variant with the Reno8 series, as it brings over the Reno8 T to the Philippines. This …
Leave a Reply