Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, introduces 3.15 Consumer Day, the first mega sale of the year. 3.15 Consumer Day will bring the excitement of Shopee’s year-end festivals to all users, giving them more reasons to celebrate and reward themselves as they gear up for the year ahead.
Shopee is pioneering 3.15 Consumer Day to bring more value and joy to all shoppers, who are now using e-commerce to fulfill their needs all year round. Everyone can be a part of 3.15 Consumer Day which features the widest variety of products, made better with Free Shipping with ₱0 min. spend, ₱1 Deals, and 10% off daily starting March 3, kicking off the celebration with the 3.3 Consumer Day. Shopee will also launch its #ShopeeCelebratesYou campaign to bring more cheer to users across the 3.15 period. Throughout the campaign, Shopee will surprise and delight its biggest fans on social media, while users stand a chance to win big prizes by taking part in various activities and contests across Shopee’s official platforms.
Adding to the 3.15 celebrations, Shopee welcomes Filipino superstar and Primetime Queen Marian Rivera as its newest brand ambassador. Marian will star in a brand new Shopee commercial for 3.15 Consumer Day which you can watch here. She will also appear in the 3.15 TV Special happening at 5pm on Tuesday, March 15.
Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines said, “At Shopee, our users are at the heart of all that we do. This drives us to keep innovating, so that we can create new features, services, and campaigns that bring joy to their lives. As more people shop online and enjoy our year-end festivals, we are introducing 3.15 Consumer Day to bring the same excitement and fun to the first half of the year. We are thrilled for our first 3.15 Consumer Day and we hope to deliver even more joy to everyone.”
1. Celebrate You with bigger prizes, better deals
3.15 Consumer Day gives every shopper a reason to celebrate. Users can find everything they need with amazing deals on the Shopee app, and unlock bigger surprises on social media.
In the Philippines, users can win big at the new #ShopeeCelebratesYou campaign across Shopee’s official platforms. Shopee users stand a chance to check out their items for free when they share their shopping carts on social media, while Shopee will also surprise its biggest fans on social media. Stay tuned to Shopee’s official Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for more information and activities.
Till March 15, users can find and save more on all they need on Shopee. Highlights include:
- Special treats for Filipino shoppers: 3.15 Consumer Day will bring a smile to every user, with Free Shipping vouchers with ₱0 min. spend, ₱1 Deals, and 10% off daily till March 15. New users can enjoy a 100% off discount voucher with ₱90 min. spend at ₱90 max. discount, Free Shipping voucher with ₱0 min. spend, exclusive ₱1 Deals, or free welcome gifts from Shopee and brand partners, so they can smile even more with their first purchases on Shopee.
- Exciting deals with ShopeePay: This March, users can enjoy 20% cashback when they scan to pay at ShopeePay’s partner merchants such as Potato Corner, Puregold, National Bookstore, The Generics Pharmacy, and more. Users can also checkout ShopeePay ₱1 Deals and redeem discounts in stores. On 3.15 Consumer Day, users can take advantage of 50% off on load across all networks and up to 100% cashback on bills payment. Users can get a chance to win ₱100,000 when they send money to any bank or to any Shopee user. With ShopeePay’s free transfers feature, users won’t have to worry about any additional fees.
- More entertaining experience with new in-app game, Shopee Pets: Starting March 3, users can play the life simulation game where they can care for and raise their pets through daily activities for a chance to win Shopee Coins, ShopeePay Credits, and more!
2. Discover new brands for You on Shopee Mall
3.15 Consumer Day is the perfect time for users to discover new brands and indulge their wishlist without having to wait till the end of the year. With thousands of brands offering exclusive deals, there will be something for everyone at Shopee’s Mega Brands Sale from March 3 to 15.
- Midnight Brand Parade and Hourly Branded Price Drops: During the first two hours of March 15, shoppers can look forward to storewide discounts from their favorite brands like Pampers, realme, OPPO, Adidas, Unilever Beauty, and Deerma. Users should also regularly check the Shopee app for Shopee Mall’s hourly price drops, where top brands will offer limited-time flash deals on their best-selling products.
- New Shopee Mall Sampling Counter: Starting March 15, Shopee is giving consumers greater convenience and value for money to discover new brands through the new Shopee Mall Sampling Counter. Users can try sample-size products from best-selling brands like Johnson & Johnson, Uni-care, COSRX, Trizie, and AHC Philippines, and get a free voucher if they decide to purchase the regular-sized product.
- Exclusive discount brand vouchers for new buyers: Shopee also gives brand explorers more incentive to discover the wide assortment of brands under its platform. Curious consumers can look forward to welcome vouchers on their first purchase from their favorite brands on Shopee Mall.
- Brand Membership: Brand loyalists get to enjoy a more rewarding shopping experience when they sign up for the Brand Membership Program of their choice. Over 80 brands under the program will offer its members double the rewards points for purchases made on March 15.
3. Discover a new You
Beyond the amazing deals, 3.15 Consumer Day is also time for users to discover new interests, and support what matters to them. From today till March 15, users can find new ways to do their part for local businesses, and discover hidden gems on Shopee.
- Satisfy all your interests at 3.15: Users can shop for a wide variety of products catered to their interests with themed days across 3.15 Consumer Day. This includes 3.3 Consumer Day (March 3), Fashion Day (March 4), Home Appliance Day (March 5), Home & Living Day (March 6), Digital Deals Day (March 7), Beauty Day (March 9), Mobiles & Gadgets Day (March 10), Kids & Babies’ Day (March 11), Sports & Motors Day (March 12), Shopee Prizes Day (March 13) and Vouchers Day (March 14).
- Support and empower female sellers on International Women’s Day: After unwavering support for local sellers across its year-end festivals, Shopee will continue to connect users to more local businesses, including those of strong, inspirational Filipinas. On March 8, Shopee will hold a special 3.15 Women’s Sale to celebrate women in the Philippines and spotlight inspiring stories of female sellers on its platform.
- Explore ways to improve your shopping: Shopee Cares PH is an online community that offers the best customer support for all your concerns and questions. Just follow @ShopeeCaresPH on Twitter and Facebook so you can shop and worry-free. For Shopee Fam with Gold and Platinum Shopee Loyalty Tier memberships, get ready to claim unlimited Free Shipping vouchers every month. Claim those hard-earned vouchers accessible via the Shopee Loyalty Page or the Homesquare Page so you can make the most out of your shopping this 3.15 Consumer Day.
For more information about Shopee 3.15 Consumer Day, visit https://shopee.ph/m/consumer-day
Download Shopee for free on App Store or Google Play Store.
You might also like
More from News
Home Credit Philippines eyes further growth with its acquisition by Thailand’s Krungsri, Japan’s MUFG
Leading consumer finance company Home Credit Philippines (“HC Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc.”) today announced its new shareholders following the completion …
More than 400 small businesses in PH now accept Bitcoin payments
A payment fintech launched in 2021 is transforming the landscape of the Philippine digital economy by enabling more than 400 …
OPPO Reno8 T Review – Just The Way I Like It
OPPO does another extended variant with the Reno8 series, as it brings over the Reno8 T to the Philippines. This …
Leave a Reply