Having 5G connectivity, sporting 6 camera lens and the latest SD 865 SoC, the Realme X50 Pro 5G is ready to dominate the next level of smartphone connectivity, the 5G era.
Joining in the 5G battle, Realme is ready to face them in the frontline as it has equipped the Realme X50 Pro 5G with 2 types of 5G network, SA (Standalone Access) and NSA (Non-Standalone Access). This includes the widely popular frequency bands such as n1, n3, n41, n78 and the n79. This ensures that it will work with most countries serving 5G connectivity with their network service providers.
The Realme X50 Pro 5G will deploy a new feature a new technology called the Smart 5G which enables it to freely switch on its own from LTE to 5G depending on the signal strength that is present in your area.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specs Sheet
- 159 x 74.2 x 9.4 mm, 207 Grams
- 6.44 inches, FullHD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 409 ppi, Super AMOLED
- Punch Hole Dual Camera
- HDR10+, 90 Hz
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Quad Rear Camera Setup
- 64 MegaPixels, f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm, 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, Phase Detection AutoFocus
- 12 MegaPixels, Telephoto, f/2.5, 54mm, 2x Optical Zoom, PDAF
- 8 MegaPixels, Ultra-Wide, f/2.3, 13mm, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MegaPixels, Depth Sensor, B/W, f/2.4
Dual Front Punch Hole Front Camera
- 32 MegaPixels, f/2.5, 26mm, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- 8 MegaPixels, Ultra-Wide, f/2.2, 17mm, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Realme UI 1.0 on Android 10
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm)
- 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM LP-DDR5
- 128GB and 256GB ROM Options on UFS 3.0 (Non Expandable)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 4G LTE-A, 5G-Enabled
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Scanner
- USB Type C (supports OTG)
- 65W Fast Charging via SuperDart Flash Charge (100% in just 35 Mins!)
- 4,200 mAh Battery
- Glass Front and Back, Metal Mid-Frame
- Moss Green, Rust Red
Official SRPs in India as announced:
INR 37,999 – 6GB + 128GB = 27,000 Pesos
INR 39,999 – 8GB + 128GB = 28,500 Pesos
INR 44,999 – 12GB + 256GB = 32,000 Pesos
Prices are rounded off as of today’s exchange rates (2/26/2020), prices does not include local tax and shipping.
Are you excited for this phone?
More from News
Liminal Continues Revolutionizing Digital Asset Management: Unveils Whitelabel Custody Solutions for Web3 Institutions
Liminal, a leading regulated digital asset custody provider renowned for its innovative multi-party computation (MPC) wallet infrastructure, recently celebrated its …
The social media age has created a generation that’s able to create all kinds of content on the go. Smartphones …
Jay Ricky Villarante, Chairman and CEO of several local blockchain companies, has been honored as a recipient of the prestigious …