Electroworld, the trusted gadget retail chain in the Philippines, will have the first event in the calendar, ELECTRO LIVE! A 3-day event happening on September 30 to October 2, 2022 at Abenson Flagship Store, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Day 1 of Electro Live event features an exhibit area showcasing gadgets according to your needs. Whether you’re working from home, studying, gaming and creating content.
The event is designed in partnership with abensonHOME team, a furniture brand that offers great value and modern furniture items and home essentials from trusted and premium brands. abensonHOME is known for its free home design service that can aid homeowners in achieving their dream home design.
● For On The Go – maybe you’re a busy student running between classes. Or perhaps you work remotely and frequently set up shop anywhere. Stay organized, efficient, and comfortable on the go with these cool tech gadgets from Electroworld, Asus laptops, portable Bluetooth speakers from JBL and even scooters from Lenovo.
● For Beginner Gamers – there are plenty of great beginner gaming tech items for you to enjoy the perks of gaming without paying a high price and without the hassle of having to build one yourself. They’ve got the best gaming accessories for a newbies setup such as Razer Kraken Kitty Edition bluetooth headset and Samsung Monitor 27-inch.
● For Pro Gamers – Gaming is one of the greatest hobbies on earth, but there’s just one problem…gaming well means getting gaming accessories that give you the best experience. Check out Samsung Monitor 49-inch, Razer KB Ornata V2 and Logitech GWired Mouse.
● For Content Creators – Whether you shoot makeup tutorials in your bedroom or TikTok videos, the right production tools are essential for taking your work to the next level. These are the products to invest in, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold high photo quality, Logitech Blue Mic Snowballice and Yeti Nano Shadow Gray.
● Enjoyable Learn From Home set-up – boost your productivity and increase your focus by using the right tools. Check out some useful accessories and gadgets for online learning, Acer Aspire 5 laptop, JBL Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Canon G2010 Printer and AbensonHOME ergonomic chair.
● Work from home essentials – Whether you’re working from home a few days a week or full-time, it’s important to have your own space that separates your work and personal lives. Elevate the experience of WFH to another level with Huawei Mate D16, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, Canon Pixma E470 multi-function printer, and Xiaomi Smart Pet Food Feeder for your pet.
Day 2 and 3 Electroworld prepared different masterclasses to unleash potential and talent. It is a whole day session open to the public in partnership with Samsung, Canon, Cricut, Huawei, Intel, JBL, Logitech and other trusted tech brands. Learn from different workshops to enhance your techy and artsy side.
● Create Aesthetic Content with Samsung – learn different photography and videography tips and tricks with a Samsung Galaxy Expert.
● Mobile Photography Workshop with Huawei – you’ll learn the key composition techniques the pros use to take professional mobile photos with our guest speaker and photographer, Veejay Villafranca.
● Fun DIY Craft with Cricut – develop your DIY skills and unleash your creativity. Discover new hobbies and skills with Cricut Ambassadors.
● Arts and Craft for Kids with Canon – a fun and creative bonding time for you and your little ones. Create priceless art and memories with your kids! Also learn from our guest speaker @VinceArtStudio
Head over to your nearest Electroworld branch or visit the online channel at https://electroworld.abenson.com/. For more updates, follow them on Facebook @electroworld-philippines and Instagram @electroworldph.
You might also like
More from Uncategorized
Rimini Street Launches Rimini Consult™ to Help Organizations Optimize, Evolve and Transform Their Enterprise Software
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for …
As the Philippines continue to experience high inflation, recording 8.6% in February 2023, Filipinos are expected to adjust their budgets …